The Auto Technology Company Standard Salt Fog Cabinet is the basic unit that has served the testing community for over 50 years. Constructed of steel and utilizing a water jacket temperature control system these units are designed to provide the user a robust, simple design to handle the traditional test specifications like ASTM B117 (Salt Fog), Mil-Std-883, Method 1009.5, G85 A1 (Acetic Acid), B368 (Cass), Mil-Std 810D, Method 509.2, and more.
All Auto Technology Salt Fog & Humidity chambers come standard with the following features. They are included in the base price of the chamber. Additional options can be purchased to customize a chamber for your specific needs.
Interior lined with inert white PVC sheet lining. Exterior painted with blue finish coat. Smoke-grey transparent PVC lid with gas-cylinder lifting (Models 24 & 410 are equipped with Air-cylinder lifting). Cabinet is heated by a water jacket on all four sides and the bottom. Electrical enclosure, pilot lights, selector switches and wiring components to comply with NEMA 12 standards.
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROLLERS for cabinet and Humidifying tower temperature. Accuracy +/- 1 degree F. (Certification included.)
- Wet and dry bulb digital temperature display.
- Plexiglas humidifying tower with aerator, relief valve and heater.
- Low-water cut-off protection on humidifying tower heater. Heater turns off in the event of a dry condition.
- Over temperature protection on ALL heaters.
- Pressure gauge
- Cabinet heaters.
- Combination oil and water extractor and air regulator.
- Plastisol-coated support racks. (number dependent on chamber size)
- Three plastisol-coated support bars.
- Leveling bolts.
- Rust Inhibitor
- Installation and operation manual.
- Collector funnels, 80 sq. cm. (number dependent on chamber size)
- Graduated cylinders, 100 ml. (number dependent on chamber size)
- Complete with adjustable cone for uniform collection rates, Salt spray atomizer nozzle, internal reservoir with cover, pick-up tube and filter assembly. (number dependent on chamber size) For condensing Humidity, atomizer nozzle dispenses DI water mist.
ATO-Fill System: (New and improved solution feed system)
- Complete with bubble tower automatic feed system for direct DI water feed into the Bubble tower from customer supplied plant DI water.
- Also includes the Auto Technology 55 gallon mixing and storage tank that feeds directly into the internal chamber reservoir for longer unattended testing time.
- Traditional Level Control system is available as an option in place of this system. See page 9 for a description of this item.