Auto Technology offers a full line of automatic plating equipment, including split-rail machines and programmable hoists.
- General Metal Finishing Equipment
- Programmable Hoists, Split Rail Machines
Split Rail Machines
For plating applications where fixed cycles are performed at high production rates, the Auto Technology Split Rail Machine provides simple and efficient operation.
- Consistent results
- Easy accessibility
- High production fixed cycle processing
- Reduced floor space
- Maximum production capabilities
- Adjustable Features
- Repetitive cycles
- Electromechanical horizontal and vertical drives require no fluid lines or reservoir tanks
- Available in single or double file design
- Side-by-side tank design
- Load/unload on machine
- Sturdy rectangular tube and channel construction
- Variable pusher-paddle spacing
- Layered counterweight design allows for removal or addition of counterweights as weight loads dictate
Work is moved from each station along a copper rail by a rachet-type pusher assembly. The assembly moves in both the full-up and full-down position per cycle, allowing a transfer over tank walls and movement from station to station in multiple station tanks.
The machine is constructed of mild steel rectangular tube and channel and painted with an acid alkali resistant paint. Solid copper rails are used on electrified stations. A heavy duty, adjustable chain lift mechanism is provided for durability. Load/unload is part of the machine. Safety features include an emergency pull cord surrounding the machine and emergency stop buttons located in high traffic areas.
Split rail machines are available with electromechanical horizontal and vertical drives. By eliminating the use of hydraulic motors, no additional floor space is required for fluid reservoirs and no fluid lines obstruct the tanks.
Solid-state, user-friendly programmable controls are standard with the Split Rail Machine. All controls are exterior mounted in a NEMA-12 enclosure. Allen Bradley components are standard; other major manufacturers available upon request. Computer-based and SPC systems also available.
Also available are off-line conveyors, live entry/exit, delayed set down or early pick ups and automatic load/unload systems.
Standard Specifications :
Lift Capacity (single file) : up to 100 lbs. per carrier
Lift Capacity (double file) : up to 200 lbs. per carrier
Cycle Time: 120 seconds or less ( based on 30 sec. transfer)
Maximum Rack Size: 32″ (D) x 12″ (W) x 60″ (H)
Voltage, standard DC: 230 volt, 60 Hz, 1-phase
AC or Hydraulic: 230/460 volt, 60 Hz, 1-phase
DC Series Programmable Hoist
The DC drive package eliminates costly maintenance intensive components commonly found in electromechanical designs without sacrificing high performance.
- Efficient operation
- Low maintenance
- Maximum productivity
- Easy installation
- Competitively priced
- Reduced components over AC-drive
- Reduced power consumption over adjustable frequency AC-drives
- No inverter circuitry
- Chain lift mechanism eliminates cables which can break from wear
- Off-the-shelf components
- Dynamic braking and holding brake virtually eliminate brake/clutch maintenance Microelectronic controls for single or multiple hoist controls
- Ramped acceleration and deceleration provides maximum speed between stations while minimizing ”rack swing”
- Programmable vertical speed minimizes stability time
- Knock down, “erector set” design
- Two-year warranty on DC-drive motor
Side Arm Machines and Return-Type Barrel Machines.